Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Fri Mar 29, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Relocating from FL to AZ??

- Post Reply -

Coach Deb
msg: 1

Fri, Dec 14, 2007, 3:14pm

Been ages since i posted here ( i think it was hurricane season 2004)..but we have come to our senses and made the concrete decision to relocate in Greater Phoenix! Hubby was Dx with Parkinson's in April 2006 and has been selected for participation in a PD Clinical Trial in AZ....sheeeesh...i thought that it would be hurricanes that pushed us toward AZ!
Anyway...having looked @ locations in AZ, we are thinkin' about the Mesa or Tempe area??? Any thoughts from y'all????
NickCoons
msg: 2

Mon, Dec 17, 2007, 9:34am

I live in Tempe and I love it. Most of it contains good areas. You probably just want to stay south of Broadway Rd. because north of that is the college area, which can get a little rambunctious sometimes :-).

As for Mesa, there are nice and not-so-nice areas interspersed. Mesa is much larger. In general, you'll probably like what you find anywhere in north Mesa or south Mesa, but maybe not right in the middle.
choicearizona
msg: 3

Wed, May 7, 2008, 4:44pm

Sorry to hear about your husband with Parkinson's. I hope you are enjoying Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

as I imagine you are here by now.

[snip]

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No URLs ]

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map