Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Tue Mar 19, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
az dry heat
az dry heat

- Post Reply -

jayz
msg: 1

Fri, Feb 6, 2015, 10:49pm

Okay so arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

really is not as hot as everyone says because its a dry heat. With very low humidity, 100F in arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

can feel like 85F. Agree or disagree? And why?
NickCoons
msg: 2

Sun, Mar 6, 2016, 5:30pm

I think it really depends. A place like Florida is pretty humid, and it can feel awful since you're sticky all the time. But in terms of becoming dehydrated, the risk is relatively minimal. In Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

, you can become dehydrated without evening knowing it. There are certain symptoms to dehydration, like becoming dizzy or light-headed. The problem is that by the time you have those symptoms, you are *very* dehydrated.

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map