Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Sat Apr 20, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Beautiful home in Rio Rico
Warm weather in Arizona

- Post Reply -

gojuldeb
msg: 1

Thu, Mar 15, 2007, 7:21pm

We moved to Rio Rico Az after visiting here 12 years ago. We were tired of the cold in Colorado, all we did was stay inside all winter and went from the house to work and back. We bought a house here in Rio and are almost done bulding another to sell. The north end of Rio Rico is very nice because its close to the small quiet town of Tubac and Tumacacori. Their are over 30 thousand lots in this area and some are incredibley beautiful and the bad ones are stll beautiful. The ocatillo are so huge they must be over 50 years old, the mesquite are so green I felt I was in a semi tropical state. I lived in a motor home while building and every morning I awoke to the most purple majesties I've ever seen. After coming from Colorado the sun on my back felt like spring in the middle of winter!
gojuldeb
msg: 2

Fri, May 4, 2007, 7:47pm

Its may and the weather is still beautiful here in rio rico, went into mexico last week and the shopping and food was great! Cant wait to go to the beach, i hear its close by. Went rock hunting and cant believe i found a rock that looked very interesting, if you know what I mean.
MaryB
msg: 3

Mon, May 21, 2007, 11:48am

Did a search on Rio Rico and found your post.

We're buying a home in Rio Rico. It's a Santa Fe style built by Avatar in the newest section of Bella Vista North at the end of a cul de sac overlooking the mountains! We're so excited about the area.

Glad to hear you moved there and love it. We're going to have to try and rent ours until we are ready to retire there a few years from now.
gojuldeb
msg: 4

Sun, Jun 3, 2007, 8:08pm

Our House is getting close to being finshed! We're getting 2 to 3 looky loos a week now and we are really trying to get a contract soon. The market is still soft so whoever gets this house is getting a great deal. We are also offering a safe room & elevator options if desired. The views are so good you just have to see for yourself please post a reply or <snip>

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No email addresses. ]
gojuldeb
msg: 5

Thu, Dec 6, 2007, 9:14pm

We finally moved in , its just beautiful here, just got back from a month in branson missouri, left just in time, was beautiful there, and beautiful here too! We rented out our house and moved into the new one overlooking the santa cruz valley. The new housing stats here are everywhere, one of the bright spots of the nation.

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map