Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Apr 25, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
about arizona !!!

- Post Reply -

bekliyorum0
msg: 1

Wed, Dec 13, 2006, 5:17pm

hi friend.ým writing from istanbul-turkey.ým planning to come there for work at the hotel.But ým worry about there.Cause that ý dont know anything about there.Can you help me how is life standart,night life ws....???
thank you
bekliyorum0
msg: 2

Wed, Dec 13, 2006, 5:19pm

will be scothdale.
strawberry
msg: 3

Tue, May 15, 2007, 7:00pm

my bff lives in ariona and its is halla hot and there is alot on snakes and she has to cheek the bed befor she gose to sleep so if you want to move to arziona cheek your bed because she almost got bitin by a snake and a scopin she called me that day but i was asleep so i she called me in the moning
NickCoons
msg: 4

Wed, May 16, 2007, 8:35am

"Strawberry" describes the extremes. Very few places are such that you need to check your bed before you get into them. I've lived in Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

my entire life (was born here) and have never come across a snake or scorpion in or near my home.

If you're looking to move to Scottsdale, as long as it's not at the outskirts where there's lots of new development (because development disturbs habitats and causes critters to come near your house), then you'll be fine.

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map