Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Tue Apr 23, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
cottonwood
jobs

- Post Reply -

homeless
msg: 1

Wed, Aug 30, 2006, 7:04am

My wife and I are looking to move to AZ. However, we do not want to live in a large city. We have been searching the net for apartments due to our staying with my parents in canada. We were recently living in Texas so the heat is fine. We saw a place in cottonwood which we thought was very nice, however are afraid of what job possibilities are out there and surrounding areas. I am not opposed to driving to sedona or surrounding areas, but is there enough of a job market out there. Please if anyone knows of any contacts out that way for employment of any kind or is out that way please respond as well as anyone with any info. on the area. Thank you,

Andrew
lulusellers
msg: 2

Tue, Oct 3, 2006, 8:25pm

im an apt. manager and we have a small two bedroom coming up for rent next month i believe. as for jobs walmart supercenter is hiring and so is the home depot. lots of job opportunities. sleepy hollow apt. ask for ray palmer 1-888-774-0595. he is the owner. if your interested in walmart. 928-624-0444 ask for kelley or sharon in personell and they can tell you if you can apply online.
Charles Whealton
msg: 3

Sat, Oct 7, 2006, 7:53pm

> as for jobs walmart supercenter is hiring and so is the
> home depot. lots of job opportunities. sleepy hollow apt.
> ask for ray palmer 1-888-774-0595. he is the owner. if
> your interested in walmart. 928-624-0444 ask for kelley
> or sharon in personell and they can tell you if you can
> apply online.

Lulu, just curious (and not trying to be smart), does a job at the Walmart Supercenter out there pay enough to rent an apartment? I'm not familiar with Cottonwood or the cost of living or wages in that area of Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

, though I'm sure I've gone through it at one point or another.

Thanks...
Charles Whealton

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map