Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Fri Apr 19, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
info about area

- Post Reply -

Roadgypsy
msg: 1

Thu, Apr 20, 2006, 11:11am

Yes - I found this website while surfing for Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

info. Love the site! This is my first time participating in a forum, so bear with me! I am considering relocating from Ontario Canada, seasonally (December-May). I will be coming through in July just to look around. I am looking for decent parks that'll accomodate a motorhome (large, home on wheels!) I also need to know about elementary and secondary schools in the area - student violence, etc. I am a freelance writer, and perform in small coffeehouses. Are there any open stage/family atmosphere coffeehouses in Tuscon? By family atmosphere, I mean alcohol-free. I've been to Tuscon before, a long time ago, and have travelled to Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

many times by bike. Any respectable riding clubs?

Thankyou for your time,
Roadgypsy
tulipgrower
msg: 2

Tue, May 9, 2006, 12:56pm

We too are traveling to Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

(but inJune) to check out where we want to buy a seasonal home. We have a home in CO but it is just too cold in the winter. Are there any lakes that offer a mild winter and actual lake lots (on the water)?? Thanks so much..
also. Can you comment on mosquitos??

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map