Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Fri Apr 26, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Dry heat joke

- Post Reply -
Page [1] 2 >>

laurasays
msg: 1

Mon, Feb 27, 2006, 5:36pm

I am trying to find a cartoon or joke to e-mail to a friend. It has two skeletons sitting under a tree and one's saying to the other, "yes, but it's a dry heat!"

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
Reggia
msg: 2

Sun, May 7, 2006, 5:43pm

I saw this on a postcard recently at a Walgreen's in Gilbert -- got a good chuckle out of it. :)
NickCoons
msg: 3

Mon, May 8, 2006, 10:53pm

There are all sorts of these "But it's a DRY heat" joke shirts, postcards, mugs, and various other things. I haven't seen the specific one that you mention, but I've probably seen about a dozen others.
wordguy
msg: 4

Sun, May 14, 2006, 1:03am

DRY HEAT!

Have to laugh about that much. My wife says that if we didn't have the summertime heat we do have throughout most of Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

, everyone and their brother would be wanting to move to Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

. Need to have something in the climate to keep that from happening, though down here in the immediate Phoenix area, the heat doesn't seem to keep them from hopping on those wagon trains heading west and southwest to get here. :-) (....and North from down yonder too)
rdubya
msg: 5

Wed, Sep 27, 2006, 7:57pm

Intead of saying at least it's a dry heat you could say "At least the humidity isn't at 98%, sweat isn't running into my eyes all day, my shirt isn't sticking to my whole upper half and my testicles aren't sticking to my thigh".

Page [1] 2 >>

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map