Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Fri Apr 19, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Since everyone writing about bad experiences...
Tucson Restaurant

- Post Reply -

MaryBeth
msg: 1

Tue, Feb 14, 2006, 4:43pm

I decided to mention a restaurant my family and I love. Everytime we go to Tucson, we make sure to go to Las Fuentes at least once. It's near the university on Oracle (I think) and it's the best Mexican restaurant I have ever been too! Mary Beth
Charles Whealton
msg: 2

Tue, Jul 4, 2006, 10:47am

Yea, I guess it does get negative sometimes.

When I'm in the Scottsdale area, one of the restaurants I've found with consistently great steaks is the Pinnacle Peak Patio in Scottsdale. Seating for hundreds and hundreds - both inside and outside.

Others I like are the Satisfied Frog Restaurant and Goatsucker Saloon (Crazy Ed's), and the Rawhide that recently moved to Gila Bend....

Charles R. Whealton
<snip>

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No email addresses, please. ]
NickCoons
msg: 3

Tue, Jul 4, 2006, 12:25pm

I've only been the restaurant at Rawhide once; that was while it was still up on Pinnacle Peak. It seemed a bit more expensive than most (probably because it's a novelty, so I don't mind), but the ribs were a bit tough. Do they have good steaks there?

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map