Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Sat Apr 20, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Valley Restraunts

- Post Reply -

gamajul
msg: 1

Mon, Feb 13, 2006, 9:32pm

Frank & Charlie's Wood Fired Grill in Chandler.
I have to say this is the worst restraunt in the valley. First the soup was cold then we ordered all you can eat crab legs and after 3 plates I was told they were out while I watched them serve other people. The owner came to my table and said that we had 20 servings and didn't I think that was enough. No this is not a joke he actually said that to my husband and I. I guess a cluster is a serving. That would have been more than enough if they had not overcoooked half of them so bad that the meat was mushy and unedible. This owner brings new meaning to the word rude and I hope that by reading this you avoid this restraunt.
NickCoons
msg: 2

Tue, Feb 14, 2006, 10:47am

That's an interesting experience. I'm not a seafood eater, so I can't comment on their unlimited crab legs.

I've been to Frank and Charlie's about five or six times, and I always get either the ribs or the steak, and it's been a great experience every time. The staff has always been courteous and the food has always been delicious.

Perhaps it's a different staff that works there on crab leg day :-).

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map