Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Apr 25, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
I am on my way
feb

- Post Reply -

joe629
msg: 1

Tue, Jan 3, 2006, 6:03pm

I am having a apllication from Canyon Creek apt 160 n Pantano ave any info on this post it. I am going to move from Fl to ar in feb. I need some wide open spaces I tell you its really crowed here. I got a mobile home it is storm damaged they put up a doublewide right up close. I got a fourlane highway not more than 6o feet from home hear traffic all night there aint a time when there isnt a steady stream of cars barreling down the highway. I am tried of the swamp land here in central fl so am going to find a place out there and live the last days of my life come on respond let me know whats up out there. Give me a glass of water {INFO}
Ordnanceman
msg: 2

Wed, Feb 1, 2006, 1:51am

I used to be stationed in Sanford... that's why I don't live there. (LOL) I'm in Picture Rocks... NE of Tuscon 'n West of Marana. Check REMAX.... lotta stuff for sale up here on the plateau. All trailers 'n dubblewides. I love it here. Cheap too! No traffic to speak of. Wanna be a cowboy? This is it!

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map