Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Fri Apr 26, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
moving from VA

- Post Reply -
Page << 1 [2]

Laura68
msg: 6

Sun, Jan 1, 2006, 11:14pm

Wow, thanks for all the input! The comment made about lack of funding or good income was an eye opener too. Im not trying to heal a broken marriage (not married but have a male friend in AZ....), no kids to educate.
Gary, you're from the same town I am so...you know what im used to here. How hard was it to acclimate yourself to the heat? I get irritable here in Virginia on those 90 degree days lol...i can only imagine whats out there. I dunno...there are things that interest me there but...im starting to look back to the Roanoke or Lynchburg areas of VA. I suffer from anxiety a little and all this bug stuff...im thinkin...perhaps i should reconsider. I know me...and all I have to do is see ONE in the house..and thats it...I wouldnt sleep for days. I appreciate the input of all who have responded. You've been a big help. Im glad I found out now rather than waiting til I got there to deal with it. Im stayin in Virginia.
Thanks people! You've been great!
Laura
Ordnanceman
msg: 7

Wed, Feb 1, 2006, 2:12am

Scorpions? Is that ALL! I've got cougar tracks 'front of the house 'n along my fence line 'past 2 days. Last nite 3' from the end of my driveway. Horses were panicked 'n the dogs were barkin' fierce. Horses don't even pay attention to the coyotes... They're about most every nite. This is the wild west... not some Florida retirement center.

Page << 1 [2]

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map