Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Mar 28, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
vlrealtor

- Post Reply -

Vlrealtor
msg: 1

Fri, Nov 4, 2005, 3:49am

There was a response from kmcewen to one of the posts and I would like to ask you a question. You are a realtor and teacher, so Am I. I want to relocate somewhere in the Flagstaff area or anywhere in Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

Can you recommend school systems to substitute teach and any real estate companies that are recruiting?Also, are there any Indian reservarions near by where teachers are needed. I hope you get this message. Thanks Vikki
kmcewen
msg: 2

Mon, Nov 7, 2005, 5:40pm

Hi Vikki,

Got your post. Regarding Flagstaff, I don't know much because I am from the Phoenix area. In the Phoenix area, all districts are in need of substitute teachers. The pay is about $80.00 per day, give or take a few. Kyrene school district in the east valley has a good reputation, as does Madison in the central and Peoria unified in the northwest valley. Paradise Valley has a strong teacher's union.
Regarding real estate offices, ALL real estate offices are recruiting constantly. You basically have to have a pulse and you're in at any real estate office.
kmcewen
msg: 3

Mon, Nov 7, 2005, 5:41pm

Oh, I you can also find more about the school districts at the arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

department of education website. Just google.

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map