Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Fri Apr 26, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
DRmi

- Post Reply -

Dawn
msg: 1

Thu, Oct 20, 2005, 6:55pm

HI! I've been reading all the information posted on the message board and am so glad to be getting information first hand from people who live in Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

. My husband and I are considering relocation from Michigan for health reasons. Has any transplants moved for health reasons and found better health in Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

? (Less flu, colds, asthma, etc.). 2) Are there alot of things to do with kids in Phoenix?
Thanks ahead!

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map