Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Apr 18, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
New Music Tv Station hits Arizona
Channel 44 KPHE

- Post Reply -

bohemiavisualmusic
msg: 1

Mon, Mar 14, 2005, 5:29pm

I would just like to inform everyone that my partners and I ( an Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

native) have created a new 24/7 free music television network in Phoenix and its surrounding areas. It is on channel 44 broadcast tv (non cable) and shows off our aray of the latest and greatest music videos, concerts and interviews.

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No URL dropping. ]
psychosicc
msg: 2

Wed, Apr 27, 2005, 5:38pm

High High !!
Just wanted to say:
" I LOVE KPHE!! It KICKS ASS!!!!!"
I was flippin' through the channels the other
day, came across Bohemian Music, and I haven't changed the channel since.
We (Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

) Needed It. Kinda makes not havin' cable suck so much... :-)
You Guys are awesome!!!

Much Respect & Gratitude,
Sarah
JBohemia
msg: 3

Mon, May 16, 2005, 4:35am

Hello,
I just want to add to everyine out there to check out KPHE 44 and tell your friends to watch the new and coolest music channel ever for you in mind! Ken Kwilosz is th VP & GM of KPHE 44 when it might goe spainsh in 6 to 8 months from now? maybe loner this the word from the owners of Louts Commuincation Corps. in end of April. When HDTV & DTV come into play with muti-channel and mulit-cast broadcast with the new added channel to HDTV bandwidth will give Bohemia Visual Music and Network off the KPHE 44 "NEW" sub-channels (KPHE 44 will have 2 extra along with there 2 for HDTV) this will give veryone a chance to get other new channels like this for over the air cable like content.

The Tube Network is the same as KPHE 44 that just started end of last month (April) they will only be playing adult comtempary music. Which leaves the rest of the viewing audiance with nothing for them, that will not be with Bohemia Visual Music! all genre will be played along with very cool indie music!

We are adding 4 new station to our BVM network which be the same as KPHE 44 now! I hope that Lotus can see that Spainsh is way over staurated with over 9 channels of spainsh, just one Bohemia Visual Music - KPHE 44! Call the VP 7 GM of Lotus and tell him that (Ken Kwilosz)

Thanks,
Jeff
Betty
msg: 4

Sat, Feb 4, 2006, 12:41pm

I just discovered KPHE Channel 44 this morning. It's awesome! Haven't seen or heard anything like it in 30 years. Naturally I immediately tried to access their website, but it's down. Any idea when it will be back up?

Betty
Fred Willard
msg: 5

Thu, Oct 5, 2006, 1:25am

Write to Lotus to get BVM back on KPHE 44!

Hello Viewers,
We are still getting an amount of calls and emails for KPHE 44 to return with Bohemia Visual Music (BVM) programming. We are currently working on a few things that hopefuly will put us back on in Phoenix!

It was due to a part of someone who is the GM at KPHE 44 to remove BVM his greate ideas that well ,programming ideas..with a few tricks and lies from Ken Kwilosz who also asulted our minor son and tryed to have him aressted for trespassing and theft under all false prepenses. these guys are assholes.

We think that BVM has now a chance with Lotus to get back on to KPHEa fact of proven lies. We hope that they will see. Remember Thomas O'brian, : was he an honorable clergyman just another liar? HMMM?

Here is motivation; to name a few personailities, celeberities and many great calls and emails and many many letters for your support! names like: Jessi Colter, Willie Nelson,Buddy Ownes,(John) Mr.Fogerty ,Shooter Jennigs, HR (Bad Brains),Juliette Lewis & The Licks, NB Riders, Lil Rob,Snoop Dogg,Dr.Dre,Authority Zero,Everclear,Dandy Warhols,Bosko Super Producer,Cool Nutz,Oh No's,NOMADA and to Many Local bands to name

Here is the information to send to if interested to help:

Lotus Communications Corp.
3301 Barham Blvd, Ste. 200
Los Angeles, CA 90068

Phone: 323/512-2225
FAX: 323/512-2224

Tempelte Leter - Just copy and send..have 10 friends or family do the same so we can get the word out more!

Dear Mr. Jim Kalmenson,

I am writing you in hopes that you may see that taking off KPHE CHANNEL 44
Bohemia Visual Music would be such a grand mistake. I am such a loyal viewer of Bohemia Visual Music it is such a unique type of channel offered to people who cannot afford cable. Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

has so many religious type channels on non cable television to put another religious station just seems so common. Bohemia Visual Music has something so unique going on, to just change your format would be such a great loss for your station. Please take into consideration my plea for not removing Bohemia Visual Music and hopefully you will see its potential and stand by such a brilliant concept in music television.

Yours Truly,

here is it is spanish!!!

Estimado Sr Jim Kalmenson

Escribo esta carta proque me entere que van a quitar del aire KPHE channel 44
Bohemia Visual Music de Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

creo que hablo de parte de toda la comunidad hispana que es el unico canal que apoya verdaderamente todo el
Talento local sin importer el genero hip hop,reggeton,rock en espanol, mariachi
Etc,etc ., Ademas es el unico canal de videos accessible para todas las personas que no pueden pagar cablevision le suplicamos senor Kamelson
Que no quite este canal del aire ya que apoya todo tipo de cultura y une a la
Comunidad de Arizona

Gracias

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map