Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Sat Apr 20, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
housing
good/vs. bad

- Post Reply -
Page << 1 [2]

kmcewen
msg: 6

Thu, Mar 9, 2006, 4:34pm

Crime statistics, while an imperfect measurement at best, nevertheless provide some indication of the level of criminal activity in an area. To check out the crime statistics for the cities of Phoenix, Tempe, Glendale, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert and Peoria go to www.faxnet1(dot)org. For a list of all Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

city links, go to www.azleague(dot)org. To find crime statistics on their websites, you may need to search for "crime statistics."
Hope that helps.
Charles Whealton
msg: 7

Tue, Jul 4, 2006, 10:54am

One place I like in Surprise is the West Point Towne Center. Yea, it's got some miscellaneous vandalism here and there, but overall, it's a nice community right next to Bell, Grand, and Litchfield Road. It's also got LOTS of really nice walking trails.

Although you get some flyovers from Luke, I've found it's nowhere near as bad as some of the communities we looked at in El Mirage (reference to another poster's comments).

Charles R. Whealton
<snip>

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No email addresses, please. ]

Page << 1 [2]

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map