Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Mar 28, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Relocating with kids -

- Post Reply -
Page [1] 2 >>

kathy92600
msg: 1

Wed, Jan 26, 2005, 10:10am

Hi - I'm a San Diego Native that has decided to give it up. The weather is great but pricing and over crowding has won out. We have two young kids in Elementary school. We are looking at Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

and would like any feedback on what are the better communities/schools? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
Julie
msg: 2

Sat, Jan 29, 2005, 11:45am

I have lived in Az for 22 years. My kids went from K-highschool in the Mesa Mountain View High School area. There are so many great schools in the valley. Mesa's Red Mountain High School is great also. Scottsdale and Paradise Valley have very good schools.m One grade school in Mesa, Mendoza Elementary, is highly ranked in the nation for its students achievements in the Arts area. Go to a website for each city (mesa public schools...) and you can get a feel for what they have to offer. Have a great move! Julie
kmcewen
msg: 3

Sat, Jan 29, 2005, 11:25pm

Check out the Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

Department of Education's website to learn about the AIMS test and report card of schools.
kathy92600
msg: 4

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 8:45pm

Thanks for the information. I saw the link to the schools in someone else's post. That's a great website.
gabriel
msg: 5

Sun, Feb 20, 2005, 2:25am

What a coincidence.Im also a San Diegan who has given up.
I already went to mesa/temple/gilbert to look at homes and now I just need to find a job there.

Page [1] 2 >>

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map