Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Tue Apr 23, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
What is the best

- Post Reply -

123Sunshine
msg: 1

Mon, Jan 10, 2005, 5:18am

Hello,
My husband and I will be moving out to Phoenix next week. What is the best high speed internet provider out there? Also we are interested in getting digital phone (we currenly have that here) Is that availible out there?

Thanks in advance for your help

NickCoons
msg: 2

Mon, Jan 10, 2005, 7:10am

The fastest service available is Cox cable, at about 5MB/sec. It's $50/month if you get it by itself, but they give a $10/month discount if you use that in addition to one of their other services, like digital cable or digital phone. I think their digital phone service is available just about everywhere except in Tempe.
123Sunshine
msg: 3

Mon, Jan 10, 2005, 10:55am

Thanks for the info. Its a big help!!! I do have another question for you. What is the best cell phone service out there?
NickCoons
msg: 4

Mon, Jan 10, 2005, 11:11am

Everyone will give you different answers to that. If someone has a problem with their service, they don't know if it's the provider, the phone, the area their calling from, their battery charge, etc. Most people tend to blame the provider for everything even if that's not it.

However, I've used Sprint for about seven years and it's been great. I've also heard good things about Verizon.

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map