Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Tue Apr 23, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Home Center

- Post Reply -

AZSNOWSTORM
msg: 1

Tue, Jan 4, 2005, 5:54pm

I'm looking for a home center store.
Not a Home Depot / Lowes / Hardware / furniture store, but a place where ideas are displayed. Something similar to a year round home show but the items could be ordered or are stocked.

Somewhere in Northern Va there is Home Center, and it is a huge place that offers everything a Home Depot does, but on a much larger scale. You can buy commercial items there too such as plastic beams (fake), that large round heating duct you see in restaurants, and other hard to find items. .
I guess that's what I am trying to say, a place that displays / sells things that you always want but Home Depot doesn't sell.

Any location w/ a few hours of Phoenix is fine. I was in Vegas a couple years ago but didn't stop to ask if they had anything similar.
NickCoons
msg: 2

Wed, Jan 5, 2005, 2:23am

An IKEA just opened up in Tempe a few months back. It's huge, and has such displays, but they tend to focus more on Swedish designs (being a Swedish company), so everything is very sleak and trim.

I think there's a place in Phoenix called "The Big Tin Shed" that has something similar, but with different styles. Other than that.. I'm not sure.

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map