Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Fri Mar 29, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Relocating

- Post Reply -

Midgley
msg: 1

Thu, Dec 16, 2004, 5:15pm

My husband and I are relocating in March/05. We are looking to live in or around the Northeast or East area. (Scottsdale, Paradise Valley). Can anyone recommend a few good apartment communities? I have been on apartmentratings(dot)com, and want a few good recommendations from anyone who knows about the community. I also heard it is cheaper to sign a 1 year lease in the late spring/early summer as all the snowbirds move back home. Is this true? Thanks in advance for all your help ~ K
NickCoons
msg: 2

Sun, Dec 19, 2004, 10:36pm

<Can anyone recommend a few good apartment communities?>

I don't think you're likely to find a community in that area that is not good.

<I also heard it is cheaper to sign a 1 year lease in the late spring/early summer as all the snowbirds move back home. Is this true?>

It sounds logical, but I haven't heard of that specifically. Hopefully someone else who knows more about this will be able to respond.
davea
msg: 3

Sat, Dec 25, 2004, 12:16pm

Yes it is true, Apts. offer "sales" in the summer...
And we like to call them winter vistors, they bring a ton of money here...Good luck....Dave...

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map