Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Sat Apr 20, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Relocating to Phoenix

- Post Reply -
Page << 1 [2]

kmcewen
msg: 6

Sat, Nov 13, 2004, 10:13pm

Hi Sunshine,

I was an edcuator and now I am a realtor with Prudential. I hope I can answer a few questions for you

I am an Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

native and only once, in an apartment complex, did I see a scorpion where I was living. In a mountainous area where houses have been built around them, I would assume it could be a problem, but....not to much to worry about in suburbia.

I think there may be more computer/ IT work in the Gilbert area. Companies such as Intel, Motorola, and Orbital Sciences are located in the Gilbert/ Chandler area. Gilbert is also the number one city for growth in the nation right now.

I am partial to the west valley because I grew up there and currently live in Peoria. Surprise, Litchfield, Avondale are all also growing rapidly. The Coyote's and Cardinals are building their stadiums in Glendale too. Jobwise, Honeywell has many divisions in the west valley.

<snip>

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No emails or promotional URLs. ]

Page << 1 [2]

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map