Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Sat May 4, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
places to live with kids

- Post Reply -
Page << 1 [2]

kmcewen
msg: 6

Sat, Nov 13, 2004, 10:34pm

Hi All-

Mom of 3- Go to the Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

Department of Education website at www.ade.state.az(dot)us. There you will find report cards on specific schools and the ranking- either excelling, highly performing etc.

I was a teacher for five years, ( now a realtor) my mom's an administrator, my brother, my sister in law- the entire family loves to teach! Some solid districts: Kyrene, Gilbert, Peoria.

I think crime happens in all areas of the valley unfortunately. There are certain areas where the crime is. I think the northwest valley and the southeast valley for housing prices, and amentities are great. Both are booming with growth. There are many family subdivisions in both areas. West valley look into Arrowhead, Westwing, Terramar, Vistancia. East valley look into Power Ranch. All these communities have greenbelts and trails and are quite nice.

<snip>

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No emails or promotional URLs. ]
momof3
msg: 7

Mon, Nov 15, 2004, 4:19pm

Thanks for the great info. Not sure if we are going to relocate.
mrchill76
msg: 8

Sun, Jan 2, 2005, 3:32pm

I just happened to stumble upon this site and find it great ! I live outside of Baltimore,MD and am looking to relocate to the Pheonix area withen the next year. I have a family with 2 kids ages 9 & 6 . I have never been to the state and really know nothing about it but I know that I am going to be transfered there. If anyone could help me with where to even begin to look to rent a nice house it would be much appreciated. I know that everywhere has its own crime but where should I stay away from ? The school system and neighborhood are going to be a major factor on my decision.
What can I expect to be different in liveing there compared to the east coast ? I know it is hot but that is not all year I hear. Thank you for any help anyone can give me .

Page << 1 [2]

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map