Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Fri Mar 29, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Greetings from Hurricane Row

- Post Reply -
Page << 1 [2]

NickCoons
msg: 6

Sun, Sep 19, 2004, 11:41am

soupershape,

What you're looking for is Sedona. It's about two hours north of the Phoenix Metro area. The weather is also on average about 10 degrees cooler. The red rock scenery is magnificent. I would highly recommend visiting on your trip to Arizona.

Click on Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

Info on the left, then go to Photo Gallery for some photos of Sedona (more to be added later today, actually). Also, try the new (and growing) Sedona section.. which you can access right from the home page of this site.
davea
msg: 7

Sat, Sep 25, 2004, 11:39am

I'm from Chicago, but lived 5 years in Venice Fla. Have been in Az. for about 20 years now. Do yourself a favor and come visit in mid August, so you know the worst weather... Yes it is dryer here, but not the end of July and August...For those of us who have to work outside, it is brutal.. Good luck....
otgirl
msg: 8

Wed, Oct 6, 2004, 7:54pm

Hello, we are from Chicago and have been here for 1 month. An interesting up and coming, artsy area is Mesa. They are in the process of building this huge arts facility and are looking to attract people to it's recently/ongoing downtown revitalization.

Page << 1 [2]

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map